Who we are?
Ebaco was established in Germany in 1973, as a company focused on surfaces. Through hard work and outthinking the competition, the company eventually became a multi-national with offices in Europe, the US, the Middle East and Asia. In the 1980s, furniture was also added to the mix and become a second major line for the company. In the 1990s, the company became one of the largest sellers and exporters of floor coverings in the world. It also expanded into projects business, with moves into corporate, education and sports markets. In its 40 years of existence, Ebaco has done well over 750 million US dollars in sales.
Today, the company has its headquarters in Singapore, and offices in multiple countries and services countries that add up to 25% of the worlds population. The company has over 30 relationship managers who work with customers to choose the right products/services for them. Many more team members work on the execution side to ensure perfect execution.Ebaco specializes in surfaces and furniture for the following areas
- Commercial and residential
What we do?
Ebaco is a leading provider of flooring and furniture products and services for specialized industries such as sports, education and healthcare. We represent a range of top brands from Europe and other parts of the world and ensure that you get the right quality. Ebaco handles the entire value chain from sourcing, procurement to installation and customer service in house to maximize the quality we provide our customers. When you work with Ebaco, you are working with a fully integrated company. Furthermore our trained sales team provides consulting services that allow our customers to choose the right combination of products and services-we don’t just sell, we provide value. On the services side, Ebaco also provides a range of services such as design, installation, and maintenance services that help you maximise the performance and longevity of your surfaces.
Why work with us?
Trust, quality and performance: that is what Ebaco has offered its global clientele for over 40 years; that is why we have had sales over one billion US dollars, and a corporate history of close to half a century; and that is why our customers keep on coming back to us. Why do customers like working with us?
- Values: Ebaco believes in integrity, and doing the job right every time and we don’t deviate from our values. That consistency is what keeps customers loyal and allows us to attract new customers.
- Customer value addition: Ebaco takes a consulting approach to sales by understanding our customers needs and recommending them options so that they can make the best decision for themselves. After all, our customers will be using the product afterwards not us. Because of our large product range and well trained sales team, we can help you make the right choice.
- Service: No matter how good the product is, if it is not installed properly, if there is no proper maintenance or customer service, then what is the purpose of spending more on a high end product. Ebaco has a strong team work based culture with experts in each area that can ensure that your surface can be enjoyed for a long time. If there are any problems, we are there to help you out always.
- Experience: We have been involved with specialized surfaces internationally for a long time. When you work with us, you know that you are working with a company that has 45 years experience . We perform for you and help you avoid unnecessary costs.
Why we exist and what we believe in?
Why does any company exist: it exists to provide value to its customers and to society as a whole. At Ebaco we are proud of our work in sports, education and healthcare because it allows us to provide everyone with healthier lifestyles, better environments in which to learn, and safer places in which to heal. Our mission is to be the most respected company in the commercial surfaces and furniture industry by consistently matching our promises with our actions to ensure the customer gets the right product/service at the right price. We are able to do this because of the quality of people we have, our continuous learning culture, and our relentless focus on customer satisfaction.
Our values are very important to us: It is what we live by on a day to day basis. We believe in:
- Continuous learning: As a company we believe in the highest levels of performance, and constant learning to ensure we stay relevant in a changing world
- Character: We believe that each Ebaco team member should showcase high levels of ethics, professionalism and respect for others
- Running together: We embrace a culture of teamwork where we combine our collective strengths to meet aspirational goals that we set for ourselves
- Empowerment: Each Ebaco team member is empowered from the day they join-In doing so, we hope to provide an overall better experience for our customers.
- Making a difference: We believe in ensuring our customers get the right solutions so that they can for example educate children more effectively and help people lead healthier life styles by engaging in sports. Equally we believe in giving back to those who are less fortunate than us through donations to underprivileged schools.